If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Podcast episode about Star Wars edits
Earlier today, Phil Dragash released an episode of his podcast "Phil And Jake In Conversation" in which they discuss my recent Star Wars fan edits of the prequel trilogy. Phil might be known to us as well as the OT.com folks. He pioneered the original, hard-to-come-by and admittedly a little rough LOTR book cuts back in 2006.
It's not exactly unbiased of me to post about it here, but it happened. Might be newsworthy?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/phil...64055?mt=2
I know I've made some very poor decisions recently.
That's really awesome! I don't think this would quite deserve it's own front page article. But if we revived the "News Roundup" articles this could fit very well.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators.