• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Podcast episode about Star Wars edits

Hal9000

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Earlier today, Phil Dragash released an episode of his podcast "Phil And Jake In Conversation" in which they discuss my recent Star Wars fan edits of the prequel trilogy. Phil might be known to us as well as the OT.com folks. He pioneered the original, hard-to-come-by and admittedly a little rough LOTR book cuts back in 2006.
It's not exactly unbiased of me to post about it here, but it happened. Might be newsworthy?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/phil-and-jake-in-conversation/id729464055?mt=2

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's really awesome! I don't think this would quite deserve it's own front page article. But if we revived the "News Roundup" articles this could fit very well.

Top Bottom