• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Almost Famous Extended:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Watching the 'extended/bootleg/untitled' cut of 'Almost Famous' is the only way for me... until this came along that is. You might be thinking of downloading it just to see how the 'Stairway to Heaven' scene sounds with the music restored (I know I did). But I was surprised how this scene didn't interupt the flow of the film at all, in fact it enhanced the story because the scene is about so much more than just rockin' out to a cool tune. It's about William reaching out and trying to connect with his mother and about the generations of the 60s/70s failing to connect generally. Plus at points it's 'cry 'til it hurts' funny. If you don't like 'Almost Famous' then extending it to almost a full 3-hours isn't gonna fix it for you for sure. But if you've ever got semi-obsessed by this movie then this is manna from heaven. Thanks Q2.

More...

Back
Top Bottom