If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Q2's Northwest Passage gets a public screening
http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/events/twi...ey-center/
Wow, that's pretty awesome! [MENTION=8530]Q2[/MENTION] they're gonna have a public exhibition for your fanedit! Did you know about this? March 29th in both​ LA and NY!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Congrats Q2! Most excellent news :-)
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament
jswert123456 Wrote:http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/events/twi...ey-center/

Website is down. Hope that's not the Feds already.
I knew there was a possibility, but only for NY. Having the edit shown in LA is pretty cool, too. The person setting up the event contacted me a few weeks ago asking for permission which I gave. Happy to hear it's official now.
Wicked effing stellar, Q2. Congrats!
Pondering a Star Wars prequel edit. Episodes Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. Cut Ep 1 apart, cut the assassination plot in Ep2 and drop in the invasion plot instead. I think it could be done. The trouble is what you can do with the leftovers.
Exciting news -- Congrats, Q2! It's great to see more fanedits getting a public presence.
Watchmen: Midnight (HD remastered version forthcoming)
Very cool.
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
Congratulations, Q2! Awesome news!Smile
Congratulations Q2!
[SIZE=2]MWRK
[/SIZE]