• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

REQUEST: Knocked Up: 2-Disc Collector's Edition

ReverendBeastly

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Basically, the cover art to this edition is insulting:

Knocked_Up_2_Disc_Collectors_Editio.jpg

Is there anyone here who would be up for designing a replacement cover for this so I can have fun looking at it on my DVD shelf?

is someone doing an edit/exteded cut of this?

::raises hand for extended cut::

I'm actually almost done with the editing on this one. For the sheer ridiculousness of it, I tried to add everything I could. New run time: 3 hrs., 41 minutes. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in it at that length (besides my wife and I)! Sometimes enough is enough!

If I did release it, I would still have a ways to go, what with test screens, DVD creation, subtitles, etc. Actually, I wasn't even going to post anything about it until it was done, simply because I would hate to announce something and then have it never materialize.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking the thread, ReverendBeastly! The cover art certainly needs replacing, I agree.

You know, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who hates the DVD cover for this. The day I got it I decided I would make a new cover for it, so I'd be happy to make it for you.

I agree that the cover is bad. A friend of mine bought the DVD and when I saw the cover .. well, I thought it was just bad lol. I mean, look at where the freakin' UPC code is at!

UseYourIllusionII said:
You know, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who hates the DVD cover for this. The day I got it I decided I would make a new cover for it, so I'd be happy to make it for you.
Thank you very much, sir! You do good work, I'm excited to see what you come up with.

BrickParade said:
is someone doing an edit/exteded cut of this?

::raises hand for extended cut::

I'm actually almost done with the editing on this one. For the sheer ridiculousness of it, I tried to add everything I could. New run time: 3 hrs., 41 minutes. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in it at that length (besides my wife and I)! Sometimes enough is enough!

If I did release it, I would still have a ways to go, what with test screens, DVD creation, subtitles, etc. Actually, I wasn't even going to post anything about it until it was done, simply because I would hate to announce something and then have it never materialize.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking the thread, ReverendBeastly! The cover art certainly needs replacing, I agree.

Up NOW on R/S!!! ... viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4371&p=65653#p65653

Back
Top Bottom