• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Cinemablend article mentions the possibility of a 300+sequel fan edit.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/How-...e-Learned-About-300-Rise-An-Empire-41970.html

This article from Cinemablend was an interesting (at least I thought so) insight to some of the behind-the-scenes stuff from 300: Rise of an Empire, but the last page discusses how Zack Snyder and director Noam Murro had actually discussed the idea of editing 300 and Rise of an Empire together. Relevant bit:

Watching the movie you can’t help but wonder if it would be possible to actually create some kind of supercut that actually bounces back and forth between both movies – and that idea is something that surprisingly entered the minds of the filmmakers behind the film.

Because this very question was something I found myself thinking about while watching 300: Rise of an Empire, I took the opportunity to ask Noam Murro about the possibility and he gave the question a laugh before revealing that it wasn’t the first time he had heard the idea. "Zack was laughing the other day because some of those fans probably will do that, go back and forth," the director said. "We’ll see it online somewhere."

Make of that what you will, but I see that as an invitation.

Top Bottom