• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Boogeyman by Mikedrew87

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedrew87

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
First and for most i just wanted to add that I am a huge fan of this site and the dedication everyone gives for this art and enjoyment. I have been watching fan edits for a while now and decided to give a go myself. I have started a few projects and finished one so far.

The Boogeyman a fan edit of Rob Zombie's Halloween. I wanted to come in to this edit with something different, I kinda wanted to remove anything from the original. And also I wanted to add a feel of a episode in the likes of Tales From The Crypt or Tales From The Darkside. So I thought of why not making several episodes of my own TV show called Tales From Hell. I've decided to try and take all the recent horror remakes and edit them done for a more enjoyable viewing experience. By doing this I would cut a decent amount of footage from each film. I wanted to stay below the hour mark and maybe even in the 30 t0 40 minute range. So here is my first of hopefully many episodes.

FanEdit name: The Boogeyman
Original Name: Halloween 2007
Original Runtime: 121 minutes
FanEdit Runtime: 52 Minutes

Added new opening credits
Added new Halloween remix song during credits
Cut entire opening
Cut Michael killing school boy
Cut Michael killing stepdad, sisters boyfriend, and sister.
Cut Michael's mom at work
Cut aftermath from murders
Cut a lot of Loomis and Michael interactions
Cut most of Michaels mom visitations
Cut how Michael breaks out 15 years later
Cut Lyndas Death
Annies attack and her boyfriends murder now happens behind the camera
Cut some of Loomis and Bracketts interactions
Added new end credits
Added new end song

Hopefully this will be submitted for everyone to see. Thanks again for FanEdit.org and it's forums.
Movies to come:
A Nightmare On Elm Street - FanEdit name will be Never Sleep Again
Friday the 13th - FanEdit name will be Camp Crystal Lake
Black Christmas - FanEdit name will be Killer Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom