• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Troops - SW Spoof

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
since this was released on the net for free i assume its ok to ask?

anyway, only just found out about this and was wonderinf if anyone had the individual file? so i dont have to DL one of those Spoof DVD's.

dont worry, by the power of YOUTUBE!!!!!, i found it :)

lol :) rereading my OP it did sound a little iffy ie 'those' spoof DVD's. funny thing is after seeing Troops (100% comedy gold btw) and watching a bit of hardware wars (not so good) i really want to go and see what other peeps have done with the SW universe, so i guess i will be DL'ing your Spoof compilations after all :)

lol, cool. I have found some really funny new spoofs, and perhaps 2008 will see a sequel to my Revenge of the Spoofs ...or perhaps a prequel :D

I would be _delighted_ to see another ThrowgnCpr spoof disc!

Didn't so much get into the Lego disc, and I was relieved to read later that it was your first effort.

Everything else has been a welcome addition to my library!

thanks Mattmahdi. Yeah, the Lego disc was done a long time ago, and I would have done a lot different. i will probably make another SW Spoofs disc in the future. Maybe sometime in 2008. There are 2 Star Wars projects that I have on my plate next, and they should see the light of day sometime this winter/spring :)

Back
Top Bottom