If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Site Updates (2014)
Just a quick note that we removed the comments function from Preservations in IFDB. The feature had never worked properly anyway.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Makes sense.
You're an adult. Just cope.
FE.org has a policy of not allowing graphics in users signatures. However, due to configuration oversight we never turned this option off. That has been corrected, so if you had a graphic in your signature and are now seeing a link it is not a bug. Please update your signatures accordingly. Thank you.
Ahhh that expliains it ^. I thought Flickr had gone mad. My fanedit list was wildly out of date anyway so this forces me to sort it out Smile
Reputations have been disabled for the time being. Its calculation is wonky (that's a technical term, mind you) and people were getting very low reputations for one or two poor comments. We may bring the feature back in the future once we can sort out its calculation method.
My life is ruined.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
If you do bring back reputations,
please consider adding the ability to "disable reputation" for members.
Just my 2¢.
Rogue-theX Wrote:My life is ruined.

Like.
Frink broke it.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
If it gets brought back "people getting very low reputations for one or two poor comments" should be how it works.

Because previously, once you'd maxed out your reputation, you could suddenly act like a complete d*ck for a few weeks and still have a decent rep. It should take time to accrue a high score but a very short time to lose it again. That would encourage the best behaviour I feel. My 2cents.