• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Naked Gun, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i found this edit rather amusing in that every time a funny line of dialogue or scene was about to happen we then have a rather sharp cut. i think it's impossible to make a serious version from the naked gun, even the best faneditors would struggle given the film knocks out a gag a minute. so for me by removing the gags it makes for another amusing police squad episode. there are a lot of quick cuts throughout the edit and i did notice some half second clips in there that should have been removed. the black and white suits the film but i didn't feel as if i was watching an old 40's or 50's movie. the audio scratch effect i guess is needed to remove any humour i'm not sure what else could have been used in it's place.overall as a fan of both naked gun and police squad i enjoyed this and say it's definitely worth 15mins of your time

More...

Back
Top Bottom