• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Highlander II – The Quickening – The Extended Zeist Version:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
when i think of all the classic films i have yet to see i've gotta ask myself why i've seen highlander 2 so many times. don't get me wrong it's awful when compared to highlander though i do believe it to be the best of the sequels, probably because connery is in it (though his character really shouldn't be) and i do love the scene when conner comes out of the fire a young man again.to be honest i don't really mind the hole zeist story with the renaged version they change it to a distant past (one with machine guns) it only digs a bigger hole for itself. this version puts this story back in place. at 2 hours it felt a little long and should be looked upon as a work print, with a little more work and cuts to the film i believe highlander 2 could be salvaged before the film the editor warns regarding the quality of footage that's been added but it didn't distract from my viewing experience. the footage is inserted as well as can but a couple of times the extra footage disrupted the narrative but i'm glad i watched this edit.

More...

Back
Top Bottom