• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Womble locking up on export {NEVERMIND}

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, I'm trying to export from Womble, but when I press the appropriate button, the program locks up. I had to restart my computer at one point, and it slows my entire system down when it's running. Anyone else had this problem/know how to fix it?

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i find if you click on the plus button it stretchs the file across the time line and it speeds up the export time and pc.....
6lb0mc4.jpg

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No no no...I mean, when I click the button to open the box to set export settings, it locks up. In other words:

I click the cassette button = FREEZE ****ER!

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
you tryed clicking on DVD then ENCODER the settings are almost the same

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
All good until I drop the project into that window, then it locks up again. Piece of crap...

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
*.m2v. I followed the exact same protocols I do whenever I edit a DVD. The only major difference is that the audio track is a mix of *.wav and *.ac3, but I've done that before with no problems.

Lace & Whiskey Fan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
.ac3 and .wav shouldn't be the problem, I do this with every edit. .m2v shouldn't be an issue either, my only other suggestion would be to check the file size and amount of room on the destination folder. I'll play around with Womble to see if I can help. :)

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It seems to have fixed itsself.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aztek463 said:
No no no...I mean, when I click the button to open the box to set export settings, it locks up. In other words:

I click the cassette button = FREEZE ****ER!
Have just experienced the same problem. Works fine, then the export tape logo makes it freeze every time, even for the smallest of files.

Desparate, I try the red "record" button, which brings up the export menu sans probleme. Whaddya know.

Top Bottom