• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Post your desktop

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just for the hell of it, why not post a screenshot of your desktop?

I'll start with mine.

Clicky

ok... here is mine...
01pt5.jpg

ehm, simba7, where is the desktop?

My desktop is really simple. I have read somewhere that LCD displays consume less electricity when they show black, so my desktop is just black with a few ugly icons...

871xehk.jpg

The background was made by yours truly :)

...there is still space for 4 more symbols...
my suggestions: Doom3, Doom3 Expansion, something else from id software. ;-)

boon23 said:
...there is still space for 4 more symbols...
my suggestions: Doom3, Doom3 Expansion, something else from id software. ;-)
Like Quake 4? Played through all that stuff, and my PC can't even run any of them nowadays :grin: I think I'll just settle for Hitman 1.

Test Rig when its not running a proper OS ie Linux

testrigdesktopvistaby4.jpg

Laptop running a proper OS

laptoplinuxdesktopxp1.jpg

Main Dual Screen Workstation running XP

who is nicole?

Heinrich said:
boon23 said:
who is nicole?

nomarch?s grandma. we two go way back...

:)

ROFL :D shes actually my ex and believe me, you are welcome to her!

i still keep all the dirty pictures for... sentimental reasons though

btw boon, you could at least have a semi nudey pic of Liv, i dont know, for shame, for shame :smile:

wow my desktop would bore the hell out of you guys. All it is is a blue background with a recycle bin. I always used to read that Windows would boot up faster when it does not have to load alot of icons on the desktop.

nOmArch said:
shes actually my ex and believe me, you are welcome to her!

:lol:

is that the same girlfriend you posted a nude pic in the ?nice ladies? thread? and for god?s sake what does ?you are welcome to her? mean???

is she good for a ride? is she a real hotter? does she... maybe we should discuss her further in the childish swearing thread?

lol, I remember that pic :) ...anyway, here is my desktop at work. I'll post my home one later

ThrowgnCprDesktop.jpg

I want imandix pro too.

boon23 said:
I want imandix pro too.
I have it, but it always fucks me over with the image quality :-( Makes it awfully blurry.

messenjah14 said:
boon23 said:
I want imandix pro too.
I have it, but it always fucks me over with the image quality :-( Makes it awfully blurry.

sounds like you need to adjust some settings. Works fine for me, and crystal clear

Heinrich said:
nOmArch said:
shes actually my ex and believe me, you are welcome to her!

:lol:

is that the same girlfriend you posted a nude pic in the ?nice ladies? thread? and for god?s sake what does ?you are welcome to her? mean???

is she good for a ride? is she a real hotter? does she... maybe we should discuss her further in the childish swearing thread?

lol :) yeah thats the one although the pics on my desktop dont have any of the fun bits blacked out 8)

i think its pretty safe to construe from the 'welcome to her' comment that it didnt end amazingly well. although im sure you gathered that. ;)

admittedly Palm-ela isnt as much fun but definitely easier on the ears and wallet. giggity giggity

hehe, even I got the palm-ela joke. :D

Back
Top Bottom