• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Friday the 13th: The TM Edit:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
though i love the friday the 13th films they do often feel like there thinly stretched out for a 90min run time, i'm sure each film could have 15mins cut and you wouldn't miss it. TM productions edit quickens the pace though i do feel it finders the edit in that we don't get to know our young campers as well as we should. other than the inclusion of paint it black by the rolling stones there's nothing within this edit that stands out. i would have liked the editor to maybe be a little more adventurous and present a version of friday the 13th that gives a totally different experience to the the viewer. as it is it looks and sounds good and the cuts made are done well i just found it lacks a creative impact that make good edits into great edits

More...

Top Bottom