• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Article: Fanedit.info Suspended... NO MORE!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No, I'm pretty sure it's the bathroom one.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Those are attack sites, I'm not going there.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bright red blood.

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
No, I'm pretty sure it's the bathroom one.

Turned out you and DominicCobb were right, as it's now showing as 'Bathroom Break' over there. :)

Guess it'll be back either way sometime.

B

BioHuntix

How ominous, I also got the google maleware message when trying to enter now.

CONSPIRACY! Hollywood has attacked fanedit.info!!! :OOO

DominicCobb

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ImperialFighter said:
Turned out you and DominicCobb were right, as it's now showing as 'Bathroom Break' over there. :)

Guess it'll be back either way sometime.
What the...

…but that was a joke.

????????

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My guess is that the people running Fanedit.info read this thread, and decided to put up "Bathroom Break" as an in-joke for Fanedit.org members/readers.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hbenthow said:
My guess is that the people running Fanedit.info read this thread, and decided to put up "Bathroom Break" as an in-joke for Fanedit.org members/readers.

Precisely. While I supposed it can be used to mean "BathRoom Break", you're not always going to use it to mean that. How many times do you leave your computer while chatting to go do other stuff besides use the bathroom? Like grab a snack, put the dog out/bring it in, answer the phone/door, etc. Are you going to use different acronyms for all these things, or just use BRB to say "Be Right Back"? Of course not. BRB is just a catch-all acronym.

Brumous

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Balance Has Been Restored to the Force; or Yippee!

No Yippee emoticon, would you settle for a Hippie? :hippie:

Top Bottom