• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Article: Fanedit.info Suspended... NO MORE!

Hey, INFO is back up!
Ain't this good news?
Did this just happen?
Did I snooze through another meeting?

Indeed. I had stopped posting at ot.com so I could devote more time to checking info in case it ever came back.

Still 'account suspended' from where I sit. Where are you seeing it?

When using TOR, it's suspended as well. I don't believe it's ISP related, although there is a small chance that it could be.

Oops, I didn't actually check when I posted earlier. Suspended here as well.
[MENTION=17386]Vultural[/MENTION], just playing an early April Fools joke?

... son of a ...
I can't get it either
but ...
I know ...
... I was just ...
damn

Darn. Oh well.

Also, threads merged.

Not by me, though. I started the process, but because I'm an idiot, I had to let someone else come in and finish the job.

Sorry, guys.
I can't access INFO, either.
Must have confused something, or wandered into Twilight Zone and gotten over exuberant.
Cracked wheat for brains.

Or you were stoned. If so, that's understandable.

Stoned?
Pizza sounds good to me.
Ooh, there's a bag of M & M peanuts!

vultural reality.

Vultural said:
... son of a ...
I can't get it either
but ...
I know ...
... I was just ...
damn

Vultural said:
Sorry, guys.
I can't access INFO, either.
Must have confused something, or wandered into Twilight Zone and gotten over exuberant.
Cracked wheat for brains.

ssj said:
vultural reality.

I don't know... My computer...You ever have the feeling that you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

if he's not already stoned, a stoning could be in order. booooooo for creating false hope.

RollWave said:
if he's not already stoned, a stoning could be in order.
article-2181298-144C9799000005DC-734_634x495.jpg

Bring on the weed then! ;-)

Has anyone else had any luck accessing the fanedit.info site? I tried today using Firefox, Chrome and it reports it as an attack and not account suspended anymore.
Tried thru my smartphone and it went straight to the homepage.

It's showing up for me now... Although I keep getting malware warnings from chrome which never happened before.

Back
Top Bottom