If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Site Updates (Dec 2013)
The Santa version
And the Scrooge version.
Take your pick.
Bah, humbug!

[SIZE=1](thanks Q2!)[/SIZE]
dayumn, Q2. you'ze like santa clauz or sumptin'. Smile
But you can't eat the snow, this snow is fake!

(frink eats the yellow snow)
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
Rogue-theX Wrote:But you can't eat the snow, this snow is fake!

The snow is a lie.
Q2 Wrote:The snow is a lie.
Yeap, its cocaine
[Image: cocaine-cat1.jpg]
[Image: if0vif.jpg]
Haha I'm lovin' the snow flakes. Wish they were interactive though: you know, make them move when you mouse over or disappear when you click on them, or any other neat interactive animation, etc...
[SIZE=2]MWRK
[/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial]Apparently you can copy them!

*[/FONT]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]*[/FONT][FONT=Times]*[/FONT][FONT=Arial]*[/FONT][FONT=Times]*[/FONT][FONT=Arial]*[/FONT][FONT=Times]*[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]*[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]*[/FONT][FONT=Times]*[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]*[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]*[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]*[/FONT]

[/SIZE]
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
Q2 Wrote:The snow is a lie.

That's a reference to "The cake is a lie" in the 2 Portal games. Hopefully I'm not getting off topic, and if I am, sorry.
Wow, I made it all the way to January 6th before switching the snow off. It's bah humbug time now.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators.