If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Site Updates (Dec 2013)
We have made a few minor changes to the site you should all be aware of. We have a new FAQ that answers many common questions we get here. Read it and understand it before asking any of these questions in the forum.

The FAQ also has links to a couple guides that may be of interest: How to Download From a Digital Locker, How to Download from Usenet, and How to Burn a DVD/Blu-Ray on Windows. A Mac guide is forthcoming.

The FAQ is easily accessible from the Navigation Bar. To make room for it we had to remove the What's New? button. This feature is still accessible by either clicking on the Forum button and then clicking New Posts in the subnav bar (links under the main Navigation Bar), or by click on Unread Posts just above the banner on the right side.

The tabs in the forum listing each category has also received an update. It's now available for both styles and allows for you to add Favorites. Simply click the TAB+ button and the forum will be added to your Favorites tab.
Mac burning guide is now available and listed in the FAQ.
Q2 Wrote:Mac burning guide is now available and listed in the FAQ.

here is the short version:

1) squirt lighter fluid on Mac
2) strike a match (use the long ones for safety)
3) ignite Mac
4) enjoy warmth
5) buy new laptop/desktop
6) install either windows or linux
7) enjoy
---------------------: My Fanedits :---------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

--------------------: Consecutions :--------------------
ThrowgnCpr Wrote:here is the short version:

1) squirt lighter fluid on Mac
2) strike a match (use the long ones for safety)
3) ignite Mac
4) enjoy warmth
5) buy new laptop/desktop
6) install either windows or linux
7) enjoy

Win.

Kudos for the sweet FAQ. Now let's pray new members read it.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
They won't because it's faster to write a post and wait for a response. Oh wait...
MACS rule!!! :peace:
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
How can I download and burn the FAQs to DVD?
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

Gatos Wrote:How can I download and burn the FAQs to DVD?

[Image: meme.png]
Tis the season of snow and holiday spirit! As has become an annual tradition, you may have noticed some of that pixelated fluffy white stuff floating down your screen because of it. But, if you are not in the spirit for snow drifting down your screen fear not . . . you can turn it off. Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and choose the Style to either the Dark or Light FE Theme (No Snow). This will turn it off and kill Tiny Tim.
All hail Q2! This man knows how to give us the options we desire.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators.