If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles
My legendary slowness at work. :-)

I haven't even started actually editing mine (with the exception of the opening credits) but have made copious, in-depth notes on all the episodes for future reference. Every so often I take a look at the DVDs and end up discouraged by how much work it's gonna take. :-o
Sack up.
Gracious, my bones are aching. Storm's coming on.
Mighty tough talk, Firstling. Wink
Uncanny Antman Wrote:Mighty tough talk, Firstling. Wink

[Image: tumblr_l6lea1e2Z01qzdg9v.gif]
Ouch.
Gracious, my bones are aching. Storm's coming on.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Completed ---------------------
Die Hard 2: Terror Storm
Klone (Space Consecution)
True Lies: Straight Faced Edition
Up In The Air: Extended Edition

[Image: https://images.fanedit.org/images/FE%3C3...nature.png]
Take your time! I'm looking forward to anything related to this, really.
Uncanny Antman Wrote:My legendary slowness at work. :-)

I haven't even started actually editing mine (with the exception of the opening credits) but have made copious, in-depth notes on all the episodes for future reference. Every so often I take a look at the DVDs and end up discouraged by how much work it's gonna take. :-o

sounds like saw VII :-P
I think the show can already be improved when the villain of the week is gone and the john henry payoff is a little weak, but a streamlined edit might make it more interesting and less "shut up and get to the point". I remember I initially stopped watching when the terminator that was waiting in the walls since the early 20th century episode was broadcast
Things I'd kill for:
1. Saw footage without blur filters
2. Shared Dark Tower movie universe