• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
cant say I'm surprised. any more info/source...?

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yep, seems to be as official as it gets now. Even Friedman has commented on it now. :(

At least now I know what I have to work with for a fan edit. I have some tentative plans to edit SCC into something that fits between T2 and T3, plus a new version of T3 (One that allows for SCC to come before it), and an eventual T4. (There are already edits I want to make even just from seeing the scenes released so far.) Thank goodness the DVDs are months away. I'm exhausted already. :)

ab5tract

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uncanny Antman said:
Yep, seems to be as official as it gets now. Even Friedman has commented on it now. :(

At least now I know what I have to work with for a fan edit. I have some tentative plans to edit SCC into something that fits between T2 and T3, plus a new version of T3 (One that allows for SCC to come before it), and an eventual T4. (There are already edits I want to make even just from seeing the scenes released so far.) Thank goodness the DVDs are months away. I'm exhausted already. :)

The silver lining--we get the Uncanny TSCC edit faster! :)

Bummer bout the show tho. At least this way we won't ever know the kind of depths that it was probably going to sink to anyway..

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uncanny Antman said:

awesome. I am really glad you have some plans. I was really hoping that this would get some treatment. I will stay tuned in :)

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uncanny Antman said:
At least now I know what I have to work with for a fan edit. I have some tentative plans to edit SCC into something that fits between T2 and T3
Can't wait with what you will come up with. :)

theslime

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Too bad about the show, but on the bright side, after UA is done with this I won't have to watch the whole thing for the nuggets!

theslime

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bump. Does anyone have an interest in doing anything like this?

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My legendary slowness at work. :)

I haven't even started actually editing mine (with the exception of the opening credits) but have made copious, in-depth notes on all the episodes for future reference. Every so often I take a look at the DVDs and end up discouraged by how much work it's gonna take. :-o

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uncanny Antman said:
Mighty tough talk, Firstling. ;)

tumblr_l6lea1e2Z01qzdg9v.gif

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

theslime

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Take your time! I'm looking forward to anything related to this, really.

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uncanny Antman said:
My legendary slowness at work. :)

I haven't even started actually editing mine (with the exception of the opening credits) but have made copious, in-depth notes on all the episodes for future reference. Every so often I take a look at the DVDs and end up discouraged by how much work it's gonna take. :-o

sounds like saw VII :p
I think the show can already be improved when the villain of the week is gone and the john henry payoff is a little weak, but a streamlined edit might make it more interesting and less "shut up and get to the point". I remember I initially stopped watching when the terminator that was waiting in the walls since the early 20th century episode was broadcast

Top Bottom