• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Rambo - A Warrior's Journey:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I loved this edit so much that after I finished watching all 5+ hours of it, I went back and listened to another 5+ hours of Last Survivor talking about it. Simply put, this is one of the most professional, original and downright fun fanedits ever created. Everything from the title cards to the audio commentary has been carefully crafted by a true master. Highly recommend. Audio/Video Quality: With the amount of cropping, colour correction and panning and scanning done to the original picture, I'm surprised this looks as good as it does. Well done. Visual Editing: As above, Last Survivor has done a ton of work to make this look and feel like a TV series. It works incredibly well and the editor's hand is invisible. The only thing that jumped out at me was the aspect ratio of the Payback commercial seemed to be off. Audio Editing: Listening to the commentary track, I was shocked by how much actual editing was done to create each episode. It's professional and seamless. Narrative: Incredible. The story hooks you right in and doesn't let go. It's one of those "Oh, I'll just watch one more episode then I really should be off to bed" scenarios where before you know it, it's the middle of the night and you've just finished episode 8 and you're disappointed that's there's no episode 9 to watch. Enjoyment: It's effing awesome.

More...

Top Bottom