• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Adventures of Superman - The Kryptonite Saga Vol. 3 (AUDIO ONLY)

Siebener

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Honestly? I'm still new here, so I don't really know what to make of the number of downloads my fanedits have in relation to the amount of feedback I'm getting. Or rather: not getting. Hmmmpf.

:)

I just finished the third installment of THE KRYPTONITE SAGA: Atom Man in Metropolis. If I find the time to get some poster art done, it'll be up next week, I guess, but if you want to check it out earlier, PM me for the link. And maybe, ... and I'm not trying to pressure anybody into doing something they don't want to do, honestly, I'm not that kind of guy, believe me, but, well, you know ... maybe you could let me know what you think? Or something? Yes? No official review needed, just a little I like it, or It's not for me, or Dude, this sucks, what were you thinking?!? would be nice. Kind of. Okay? Okay.

Anyway. Here's a trailer I just uploaded to SOUNDCLOUD. Again: Sorry, that I can't embed the player directly.

In this sequel to The Atom Man, Superman's battle against his most dangerous foe continues. Just when the Atom Man is about to destroy Metropolis, the Kryptonite power in his blood runs out. In order to get ahold of one of the remaining pieces of Kryptonite, he teams up with the sinister Sydney. Knowing that Clark Kent is Superman, they lure the mild mannered reporter into a trap, intend on finishing him for good, so they can finally rule the world.

This story arc originally had 19 episodes and a running time of 221 minutes that I cut down to 69 minutes, added sound FX and John Williams' classic score, as well as pieces by Gustav Mahler and Benjamin Britten.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's unfortunate when you put a lot of work into something and you don't get much feedback, but that's pretty common. Do your projects for yourself, and consider any feedback you do get to be icing on the cake.

Siebener

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You're right, I know, but as much fun as I have making these fanedits, it'd still be nice to know I'm not making them JUST for myself. Basic encouragement, you know? Gosh, ... so desperate. Nobody respond to this directly, please!

:)

Anyway. Has adding a simple LIKE function on the Fanedit Database ever been discussed? I think quite a few people might be hesitant to write a full review, although they really like a certain fanedit. Before I released my own little edits, this site pretty much felt like a closed circle to me. I didn't even dare to post on the boards. I don't know. Just wondering. (Fading back into obscurity ...)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
+1 to what Frinky said.

Siebener said:
Has adding a simple LIKE function on the Fanedit Database ever been discussed? I think quite a few people might be hesitant to write a full review, although they really like a certain fanedit. Before I released my own little edits, this site pretty much felt like a closed circle to me. I didn't even dare to post on the boards. I don't know. Just wondering. (Fading back into obscurity ...)

This is a good idea, I'll run it pass the enlightened one.

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Desperately awaiting part 3!!!!!

Your edits have me inspired to listen to some old Green Hornet radio shows and The Shadow.

Top Bottom