• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers by OnlyOneKenobi

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi everyone, I'll be posting my DVD Artwork efforts on this thread along with matching banner. Enjoy!

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Covers look great. For the Imandix preview, click the tab "Layers" and choose Center to Right in the Cover Position field.

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh excellent, thank you Neglify. I tried Googling that and didn't get very far!

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi OnlyOneKenobi, I like your covers and banners and am impressed by how much better they are than my attempts at it.

I'm right in the process of finishing up an edit that retells the story of Matrix for those who loved Matrix 1 but disliked the sequels. It's in the Works-thread called "Matrix Reimagined".

But I need help regarding creating a nice cover and banner for it. Can you help me?

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ssj said:
you're my only hope.

hehe

There are quite a few talented cover-artists here, so if he doesn't have time or doesn't want to do a matrix-one, I'll ask someone else.

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
All done and dusted. In return, perhaps someone can show an old dog new tricks and tell me how to get alerts when someone has asked me a question on a thread like this? Without me checking every now and then just in case?

Anyway, here we are -

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
OnlyOneKenobi said:
All done and dusted. In return, perhaps someone can show an old dog new tricks and tell me how to get alerts when someone has asked me a question on a thread like this? Without me checking every now and then just in case?

Hal9000

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^What he said. It's at the top of a given page.
I just wanted to thank OnlyOneKenobi publicly for the fantastic cover artwork he did for Cloak Of Deception. For anyone else in need of artwork, he was grand to collaborate with.

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aww, shucks - thank you Hal! Now then, here's another one for you... how do I delete a thread and start again after organizing my pictures in Photobucket and ruining all the previous links...?

Oh.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You can't delete the thread. But you can edit your past posts to fix all the dead photos.

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ So everyone knows, I replied to HAL and he's a happy bunny!

So, did this one a while ago and still my favourite - Grindhouse Volume 2 (Leeroy) -

Banner -

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Knocked this out in an hour, not exactly imaginative but the editor (Reaper19783x) needed something quickly and caught me at the right time! -

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
OnlyOneKenobi said:
Knocked this out in an hour, not exactly imaginative but the editor (Reaper19783x) needed something quickly and caught me at the right time! -

Very nice! The back is very reminiscent of the "Deluxe Edition" covers, and the front is way better. :lol: I don't know why they chose to go with those lame front covers. The original poster art would have been fine.

Top Bottom