• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Adobe has released some amazing new tools in Photoshop CC 2021 (and I'll post about them in more depth elsewhere later after getting the chance to test them properly myself). But amazing as these new tools might be, they can be misused.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Katee Sackhoff watches along with the Halloween movie she was in:

It makes a fun change to see an actor watch and comment on a piece of cr*p, instead of a masterpiece :D .

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hope everyone had a not horrible Halloween! Enjoy this masterpiece!

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If anyone needed a little pick-me-up, watch this with the sound on.
I had no idea that Ewoks were basically more cuddly porcupines!

lapis molari

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When the unbelievable polarization in politics gets me down (in the USA and elsewhere), I watch a few minutes of Charlie Chaplin's The Great Dictator. Poking fun at bullies is more powerful than early-morning coffee: a great reminder that you're not alone and not insane, and an upbeat way to hurt the bullies in their ego.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Allison Pregler's YT channel is delightful. The unabashed joy she takes in total schlock should be an inspiration to all of us to savor even life's most trivial pleasures. :p

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Of interest to fans of David Fincher's excellent film Zodiac - the killer's most notorious cipher has been solved after 51 years, thanks to computing, attention to detail, and some good old-fashioned human problem solving:

Unfortunately, it doesn't offer any new clues, and is more of the same crap we've already heard from him. Still, the solving process is pretty nifty.

lapis molari

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Perfect organ music for the holidays! :cool:

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^10/10 - Would watch that band. (I have been rewatching ST:TNG lately and that brought many chuckles).

This is the best thing I have seen on the internet. I love Pom, I love this, I am full of love.

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any G4 lovers out there? I used to watch quite a hefty amount of that channel, and this special brought me much joy.

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Merry X-mas everyone! Some perennial favorites that I watch semi-annually:

Also, I don't always watch this, but how bizarre is it that in their 1st Christmas Special, the Smurfs basically fought Lucifer in a pretty damn bit of darkness, played by Rene Auberjonois?

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had no idea these guys came up in the clubs together. Such a genuine pleasure watching these two titans bounce off each other casually like this. Great watch to kick off 2021.

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Actually a great little documentary, not all that focused on the movie Blade, but more on Horror comic books and how Marvel started to get into making movies. Pretty awesome seeing a young-ish Stan Lee (though he honestly looked about in his 50s even back when he was 30.)

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The idea has been done many times before but the sound FX, editing and lightsaber FX are done so well in this little video:

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pretty great video if you're into Golden Age comics/serial characters or just a super nerd (before the last few minutes devolve into a Shazam film promo). But if you're a super-duper nerd like me and already knew the whole story of the various Captain Marvels, you might want to skip past the legal battle drama in the middle. @"bionicbob" this might be up your alley...

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Tell me you don't get this chorus stuck in your head.

Top Bottom