• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points

imagine being in the audience at this taping. all your childhood voices coming from the mouth of one person

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points

this person has skills and imagination and the only thing i can make is a mess

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points

try listening to duel of the fates now and not hearing this

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points

chris pratt's 70's moustashe cracked me up at the end. This would make for a great guardians of the galaxy credit scenes/scroll

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Y'all probably already know that there's a flu epidemic going around, but this nurse's viral rant is both informative and oddly delightful. Remember, folks, wash your stinkin' hands!

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points

after watching this i wish someone would insert lightsabers w/sound effects in the whole movie

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points

ever wondered what worf does  in his quarters alone

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Apparently, Will Smith is supposed to bungee-jump over the Grand Canyon out of a helicopter flown by Tom Cruise.

Also, someone invented a machine that can solve a Rubik's cube in a split second.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
who knew birdofpreycams were a thing?
the camera's shaky AF, but the hunt footage is awesome. cooperative hunt begins @ 2:14.
no hunting, but the video's smooth as butter.

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ssj said:
who knew birdofpreycams were a thing?

I watch "RightThisMinute" all the time, and they show footage from those every now and then.

Top Bottom