If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

New Tag
We've added a new NSFW bbcode that works exactly the same way as spoiler tags. This is to be used when posting an image that is allowed on this site but may be inappropriate in the workplace. It does not allow for nudity or sexually oriented images/videos to be posted as the PG-13 rule still applies here. If you think it's pushing that rule please use the NSFW tag.

Instead of

[html]

[/html]

use

[html]

[/html]

fuck yeah motherfucker

Not working properly (at least for me). Clicking "Show" does nothing. Tried it on Chrome Version 30.0.1599.69 and Firefox 24.0.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Neglify Wrote:

fuck yeah motherfucker

Not working properly (at least for me). Clicking "Show" does nothing. Tried it on Chrome Version 30.0.1599.69 and Firefox 24.0.

not working properly for me either. same problem. Chrome.
^/^^ what both those guys said.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
It works for me, but only because I admit to myself that I'm okay with woman-on-donkey.

Doesn't work for me either.
My son took the computer hostage. As soon as I can get back on I'll fix the code.
Oh dear god, now he'll see the donkey!
Okay... should be fixed.

It's functional, but says 'spolier'. Any way to change that text to 'NSFW'?
ThrowgnCpr Wrote:It's functional, but says 'spolier'. Any way to change that text to 'NSFW'?

I don't know what you're talking about...

:whistle:

Oh... and you spelled "spoiler" wrong. :p