• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Incredible Hulk- Tomahawk Extended Edition, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
While I've watched many a Fan Edit, this is the first one I've watched that has prompted me to and leave a review.I am a huge fan of the Marvel franchise, and yet for some reason the Hulk movies have always been lacking in my opinion. While the action sequences have always been fun and entertaining, I've never really connected with the characters. This Film however not only captures my attention, but demands it.Through the addition of the deleted scenes, the characters now have a real story, and their development and depth now remind me why I love this franchise. In this cut, I feel genuine sympathy, understanding and a real attachment to Banner. The additional character development does not take away from the movies action sequences in the slightest, and if anything enhances them, and you now are truly invested in the films protagonist's, and when they are in peril, you really care about the outcome.In addition to the story now being fleshed out and far more interesting, the deleted scenes are weaved into the movie seamlessly, and the average viewer wouldn't notice where the theatrical edition finishes and the deleted scenes began. Tomahawk has even gone to the trouble of adding musical score over these scenes, making the overall watching experience one to remember.This edition of the Incredible Hulk really is the "Ultimate" edition. In fact, I couldn't even imagine not watching this edition when I next re-watch the entire Marvel story.10/10

More...

Top Bottom