• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 3:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice job Juice. Other reviews covered the bases pretty well so I'll keep this short and sweet. This is a fun alternate version of the Avengers. The technical quality and editing skill in terms of the changes made seemed pretty flawless. Only technical thing I noticed was some slight ghosty jerky motion on a short shot toward the end due to some less than perfect slow motion. Barely noticeable and not a big deal IMO. Narrative was a mixed bag for me. I enjoyed the added scenes and the way the new "bookending" scenes worked. Conversely, some of the beginning scenes that were cut really felt needed. If I had never seen the original movie I would have been very confused about what was going on. I could go either way on some of the cut humor, but the card signing that was cut goes beyond a simple laugh moment. It is a somewhat important emotional beat in the movie that brings a handful of scenes together. So that really felt missing as well.

More...

Top Bottom