• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Godzilla 2014

g1orkatsos

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The teaser trailer for the upcoming Godzilla movie was leaked and it is F**KIN' AWESOME!!!
Hurry up and see it while it is still available!
I am personally really excited for this movie and it already looks far superior from that 1998 abomination.
Bring on the King of the Monsters!!!

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That was a pretty badass teaser.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That seriously moved me. Glad I grabbed it before the inevitable removal, so I can watch it over and over.

g1orkatsos

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
another upload. grab it while it is still hot :p

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
here you go-enjoy

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!IRckCLYT!IKtQqh-1uTa9Hl9z2WrYX0VLzQNlqYeFzz6WP5WpFNI

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gareth Edwards will hopefully do Godzilla justice. He seems like a guy who gets sci fi and monsters and his Monsters (2010) was just an amazing movie, so all signs point to a good movie - fingers crossed

emanswfan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
First trailer released!
Wow, this teaser does not disappoint. This is epic!

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
G*damnit, that's not where the Transamerica Pyramid is. And I know the "Godzilla" name is famous and all, but is this really a compelling story that needs telling? Aren't we all pretty worn out of noble 'murican! mostly-white military dudes fighting fantastical creatures hundreds of feet high, while entire cities burn? Marvel Studios learned from Hulk that if the monster is too large, it ruins any chance for real drama, and thus scaled him down for The Incredible Hulk. Here's you've got a big-ass lizard with, what, a hundred times the mass of a T-Rex... but does anyone really think it'll be anything near as entertaining a creature-character as Spielberg's rexes? Isn't the arty-ness of this teaser the same as the Terrance Malick-like glimpses of Man of Steel? Are we really gonna be so easily fooled again? Have I expended my rhetorical question quota yet? :oops:

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry, looks like another version of the shit that was Battle Los Angeles.
There were children, which means hollering parents and a buncha soldiers getting killed trying to save their useless asses.
Is there going to be an Asian version? One where kids get eaten when they are texting with headphones on?
There are children. One way or another, this will suck balls until an editor removes all traces of 'em.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now, this is what I'm talking about. Visually, the tone looks suitably bleak. In fact, this trailer has really given me hope that we're finally going to get a proper Godzilla movie made by Hollywood. I've been a fan of the Big G since I can remember, and this looks truly awesome. Gareth Edwards, you will be a God if you can pull this off :) Excited doesn't even begin to describe how I feel.

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This movie is so on the top of my list!

emanswfan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
New trailer!
Please don't let this movie be bad, the VFX shots look so epic, and really make Godzilla's massive size feel very real.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ That looks soooooooooo GOOD!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed.

reaper18783x

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
oh my god that looks sssssssssooooooooo awesome, cant wait.
PLEASE DONT SUCK

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
first full trailer had me a bit worried, but damn, this looks like the Gojira I love.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
can they kill it with methamphetamines?

Top Bottom