• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Bad Grandpa

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Jackass boys are back at it again, this time dressing Johnny Knoxville up as an old man and sending him across America with an 8 year old kid.

The pageant stuff at the end is just priceless.

If you just want to see that then start the video from 01:30)

Well, to tell the truth I laughed at pretty much everything except when the kid did what he did near the end, I made the same face than the audience.

I laughed my ass off with the Jackass films (a guilty pleasure of mine i guess :p) and this trailer is quite funny so i will probably check this out

I liked the Jackass films, never watched the show, but the bits in the movies where they'd dress up Johnny Knoxville or Spike Jones as an old man or woman were never funny to me.

TMBTM said:
Well, to tell the truth I laughed at pretty much everything except when the kid did what he did near the end, I made the same face than the audience.

You do realise that they were taking the piss out of childrens pageants and the way they are run?

I know France has just banned pageants for children if they are sexualised in anyway, but are you familiar with American childrens pageants? A la honey boo boo? or the South Park episode which dealt with them?

It's pretty disgusting, little 7, 8 and 9 year old girls running round in high heels, cat walk model make up and bikini's.

All they did in the clip is take it to it's logical conclusion and show the pageants up for what they really are.

nOmArch said:
You do realise that they were taking the piss out of childrens pageants and the way they are run?

I know France has just banned pageants for children if they are sexualised in anyway, but are you familiar with American childrens pageants? A la honey boo boo? or the South Park episode which dealt with them?

It's pretty disgusting, little 7, 8 and 9 year old girls running round in high heels, cat walk model make up and bikini's.

All they did in the clip is take it to it's logical conclusion and show the pageants up for what they really are.

Yeah, I realise that. I just don't think that doing even worse for laughing at them is that fun.
At any case the thing is: did that make me laugh or not? The answer is not.
But I'm usualy not fond of the principle of hidden camera humor when it's to mock people (even people I don't like myself), so that's maybe also why.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree then. Whether you find it funny or not is obviously your opinion, just a weird thing to bring up in a thread about a comedy movie made by the Jackass crew considering you pretty much know what you're gonna get on the tin with these guys.

Personally, I love all that shit :D

"ill just call you cinnamon" and the friends reaction to that was highlight for me.

Back
Top Bottom