• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Shit, why didn't anybody tell me the new season of Sunny started?

tumblr_le9j8x2tGk1qcfba3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lbfb6gpEAj1qbuyrv.gif

tumblr_lc2lsbyadv1qe0qyho1_500.gif

tumblr_lbx8dxhY771qauf5ho1_400.gif

tumblr_lbrew1w8OQ1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

tumblr_lbeq32NQHi1qa9yvvo1_500.gif

5136961421_6cf7cd50d8_o.gif

tumblr_lauqc0QVF41qa9yvvo1_400.gif

tumblr_l8nffypRJI1qbux3ho1_500.gif

tumblr_lapvt82w0n1qe0qyho1_500.gif

Here are my favorite episodes from each season.

1 - The Gang Gets Racist
2 - Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare
3 - The Gang Gets Invincible
4 - The Nightman Cometh
5 - Mac and Charlie Write a Movie
6 - Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth (srsly Season 6 was awesome)
7 - The Gang Gets Trapped
8 - The Gang Gets Analyzed (srsly Season 8 sucked)
9 - The Gang Saves the Day
10 - The Gang Beats Boggs
11 - Being Frank
12 - Making Dennis Reynolds A Murderer
13 - Charlie's Home Alone

This season has been pretty good. 2 weeks ago, or whenever it was, The Gang tries to win an award. Excellent.

I like that Gatos disliked my post even though there's an 86.3% chance he didn't get it.

TV's Frink said:
I like that Gatos disliked my post even though there's an 86.3% chance he didn't get it.

Try 100%! If I did get it, I probably would have liked it. But my educated guess is twister is some guy on the OT forums who posts a lot of gifs.

This is not the first time Frink has thrown the "twister sock" accusation at me. Nor will it be the last.

What he doesn't know is that I'm a Gatos sock.

I kinda wish I could still post on the OT forums, "Ackbar's Fishsticks" is such a good name. Unfortunately I don't remember the password for my account there and I think I signed up with my aol email account which has been shutoff by AOL or someshit cause i think it got hacked got a message about "suspicious shit being sent from this email address" or something.

Gatos said:
Try 100%! If I did get it, I probably would have liked it. But my educated guess is twister is some guy on the OT forums who posts a lot of gifs.

It's not just a lot of gifs, but the kind of gifs. And I think he is a she. But otherwise, you are correct, sir.

Gatos said:
I kinda wish I could still post on the OT forums, "Ackbar's Fishsticks" is such a good name.

You could ask [MENTION=21036]SilverWook[/MENTION] to help you out, he's a mod there.

TV's Frink said:
And I think he is a she.

C'mon bro. You and I both know there are no women on the interwebz

Been enjoying Season 9 quite a lot.

The Gang Broke Dee --- A-
Gun Fever Too: Still Hot --- C
The Gang Tries Desperately to Win An Award --- B+
Mac and Dennis Buy a Timeshare --- B
Mac Day --- A
The Gang Saves the Day --- A+
The Gang Gets Quarantined --- C-
Flowers for Charlie --- B+

Looking forward to Lethal Weapon 6.

Flowers for Charlie was great. Before the cold opening had finished I was trying to guess are they going to call this episode "Charly" or "Flowers for Algernon" or what. "Flowers for Charlie" ...fuggin perfect title.

Lethal Weapon 6 was pretty well done. Thanksgiving finale was awesome. Season 9 was a real winner in my eyes.

Neglify said:
Lethal Weapon 6 was pretty well done. Thanksgiving finale was awesome. Season 9 was a real winner in my eyes.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to watch the last two episodes.

Season 10 was pretty legit. "The Gang Beats Boggs" and "Charlie Work" were the best, far and away.

I'm working my way through it now. Almost done with season 5. Can't believe I missed all these years. It's a fantastic show!

Back
Top Bottom