If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

What movie should I watch next?
Kiitoksia!
Greetings from The Humungus! The Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!
Yesterday I watched Mischief night, it was really funny and enjoyable movie.
It's a shame all those white Bri'ish people couldn't speak English at all. They had this weird fokin dialect that had me brain over working. maybe I should install a faster processor.
The movie itself was great! I'll give it 7/10.
Greetings from The Humungus! The Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!
Now try...

The Way Home (Jibeuro)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312841/
Editing something.
Thanks for the movie tip, Ghostcut
Last night I watched Ready to Rumble. I enjoyed watching it, even though it was a really stupid movie... Smile I'll give it 5/10, it was stupid - not bad.
Simba7 Wrote:Thanks for the movie tip, Ghostcut
Last night I watched Ready to Rumble. I enjoyed watching it, even though it was a really stupid movie... Smile I'll give it 5/10, it was stupid - not bad.

Haha, I'm really glad you watched it. Yes, it was very stupid, but since I used to be a wrestling fan I actually went to the theatres and saw it. Haha. Glad you enjoyed it.

Have you seen Kevin Smith's movies?
Jersey Girl and Mallrats are very underrated (although Mallrats is stupid funny at times), and Chasing Amy is fantastic. You should watch Chasing Amy or Jersey Girl next if you haven't seen them.
Thanks for the movie tips, UseYourIllusionII, I've watched Clerks and Dogma, I'll try the ones you've reccomended.
Yesterday I watched The way home, and it was a great movie, the end almost brought tears to my eyes... The old woman in the movie remainded me of my own grandmother, she also live by herself in a village, and up until 1994, she didn't have running water at her place, so she had to bring buckets of water from the well next to her house. A lot of the old country houses in Finland still don't have any running water. I'll give the movie 6.8/10.
I'd recommend next...

Infernal Affairs [Mou gaan dou]

And then watch the prequel, Infernal Affairs II [Mou gaan dou II]

(Infernal Affairs III [Mou gaan dou III] wasn't that great, to be honest).
Editing something.
I STILL think you should watch Oldboy Smile
"A man chooses, a slave obeys"
- Andrew Ryan
I've seen oldboy a few years ago. I just always thought it was a Japanese movie, up until you said it was Korean. It was really good, but it freaked me out a little bit. I remember feeling:
Wow, that was an amazing movie!
I don't ever want to watch it again... :???: Confusedhock: Sad :-o :o :?
Haha, I feel that way with Eraserhead!