• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Star Wars: Episode I - Return of the Sith: Revisited Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow. Just wow. Episode 1 is still ridiculously over-complicated with no clear baddies and goodies (my kids kept asking me) and the Padme/Queen thing (my kids kept asking me) - BUT, it was an enjoyable story with enough flash-bangs and pace to ensure we weren't bored.The film rollicks along at a great pace without feeling rushed, and never gets too bogged down in the frankly boring story.Taking out Darth Sidious was a stroke of genius - he is completely unnecessary. Knowing that the Sith have arrived is enough. And I LOVED the edit of the pod race. Not too long, not too short, and just enough of the announcers and stadium reactions to keep you up to date with what's going on.The edit was seamless, the quality was excellent, audio without a hitch. Seriously impressive.Flawless.

More...

Back
Top Bottom