• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Hobbit: There and Back Again, Part I:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit turned my hatred of the original release around. The choice of cuts were well thought out and its shows. Although a couple of the cuts were very abrupt and somewhat jarring I can forgive them since the narrative was kept intact. The only scene I would have cut would be "dirty dishes song." Oh how I detest that scene......ugh. Peter Jackson could have cut so much out and given the eagles more scenes....I cheer anytime they appear. Anyway I really enjoyed this edit and I would recommend it to anyone.

More...

Back
Top Bottom