• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

your fav actors

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know that there are lots of cool actors and actress but I like most: Noami Watts, Jodie Foster, Daniel Day-Lewis, Peter Sellers and that guy from Hitchcocks movies.....and yeah....my last discovery: Ryan Gosling....

....and yours?

worst actor ever is Mel Gibson ;)

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
worst actor ever is still held by nicholas cage

not even castor troy can revive him from that honor :(

best line ever:
"If I were to let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful?"

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah...... nicholas "suffer face" cage is in my top five worst actors.....but damn!....wasnt he good in Wild at Heart? he was!......and Birdy?....and Moonstruck?.... and Raising Arisona?......'80 rocks! ;)

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
yes it's annoying that i hate him so much yet he is able to pull off some VERY awesome movies.

i just don't get it...

it's like the paradox of all paradoxeseseses

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah. It seems like all Nicholas Cage needs is a good director. Otherwise he's just dire.

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This remind me of something that happened to me: A few years back, I was talking with my cousin, about movies. Then she said her favorite actor is Steven Seagal. I started laughing really hard. Then she said: "no seriously, he knows how to fight, and he can act really well too!"
I nearly chocked... :grin:

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
C'mon people! This is 'your fav actor' topic...not the actor you hate most!....anyway......

Ben Stiller......I dont get this guy at all....in every movie he looks as if he were pissed off at everyone and everything......chill out Ben!.....well.....maybe it's because he plays in crap movies.... 'Damn.....another stupid comedy......I hate this job!.....aghhhhh!!!!".....

;)

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Freddie Highmore.

He's one of the best child actors on film.

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bruce Willis is great, and the Irish guy who played the villain in Batman begins is good as well. There are so many good actors out there.

I can't stand the child actor from AI, he gives me the creeps.

SpaceOddity

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Al Pacino, Robert De Niro and Meryl Streep are the "big" ones for me. LOL. Some of my favorite younger actors, though, are Ralph Fiennes, Joaquin Phoenix, Christian Bale and Ewan McGregor.

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My favorite actor is Arnold Schwarzenegger. I just love that 80's movie style where heroes are big muscular guys with even bigger guns. Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis are also fun!

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Simba7 said:
Bruce Willis is great, and the Irish guy who played the villain in Batman begins is good as well. There are so many good actors out there.

Wait, Liam Neeson or Cillian Murphy? (Both talented actors, IMO)

Top Bottom