• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Twilight Zone, The: Planet of the Apes Collective:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
being from the UK the Twilight Zone wasn't a weekly show that was available to me, i can't recall if it was shown or indeed repeated over here. i do understand the weekly premise as we had a similar show called Tales of the Unexpected. this edit i could only assume would fit nicely with any episode from the classic TV show, as it looks very authentic especially the fade to black in which a commercial break would have taken place was a nice touch. i only saw tranzor extended version and all in all i found this to be a fun little edit. the edit moves along a quick pace, the basic story of the planet of the apes remains intact. unfortunately cornelius and zira perhaps don't have a great deal of screen time, and so the there bond to taylor isn't as strong in this version the only negatives i would regarding the edit would be a little more footage showing the bond between taylor and znova would have helped the narrative. also cornelius line about taylor proving their innocence seemed a little out of place with the footage that had been deleted. a continuity error is also seen as the army of apes appear a long the beach towards the end. overall this is fun experience in watching a film i've always enjoyed in a new and different way

More...

Back
Top Bottom