• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SW - Star Wars

2487830-3498509.jpg

2487830-3498514.jpg

2487830-3498516.jpg

newly discovered bat species in Papua New Guinea, named the "Yoda Bat"

papua-new-guinea-new-species-bat_27185_600x450_custom.jpg

Lucas will probably want to sue the scientists now for using the name.... plonker :p

ThrowgnCpr said:
newly discovered bat species in Papua New Guinea, named the "Yoda Bat"

papua-new-guinea-new-species-bat_27185_600x450_custom.jpg

Lucas will probably want to sue the scientists now for using the name.... plonker :p

Looks more like a tauntaun to me. but hey, I'm no scientist.

lol, aside from the yellow/green coloring, it is very tauntaun looking! either way, bad-ass

ThrowgnCpr said:

What's he smiling at? He was discovered after millennia of secrecy and subterfuge, he should look defeated and scared. A prime example of the legendary Yoda Bat attitude i suppose.

Roflmfao!!!

And get a haircut? lol, thats the icing on the cake :-D

wow i want a tshirt of that. no, i am not afraid to wear pink!

Just read on FB that Adywan's motherboard died on him! He says the ESB:R files are safe, but still -- yikes! :-o

Back
Top Bottom