• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
L8wrtr said:
But as a fan-editor, it's the line about additional footage that caught my eye.
The only footage that I'm highly interested in finding/getting ahold off is the supposed deleted sequence of Obi-Wan and that Jedi librarian in EP2 in which they discussed Dooku and the possible reasons why he choose to leave the Jedi Order (evidently it was filmed, as the end of the sequence was used when Obi-Wan tried to find Kamino in the Jedi Archives).

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JasonN said:
The only footage that I'm highly interested in finding/getting ahold off is the supposed deleted sequence of Obi-Wan and that Jedi librarian in EP2 in which they discussed Dooku and the possible reasons why he choose to leave the Jedi Order (evidently it was filmed, as the end of the sequence was used when Obi-Wan tried to find Kamino in the Jedi Archives).

That footage is probably the most glaring omission from E2 and I agree, probably the best/most useful of any known footage. Personally I wouldn't mind the footage Qui-Gon admonishing Obi-Wan about getting his saber wet. If I'm not mistaken that was filmed as well. While it doesn't change the story, it fills a glaringly bad hole that bugs me to no end.

Ziz

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Han is going to shoot first again...almost.

They're gonna CG the gun in Greedo's hand in backwards so that he shoots himself. They're also gonna change the subtitles...

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. I'm hunting Sowo. Hahahahaha.

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
May the Fourth be with you. Always.

Happy Star Wars Day everyone :)

InfoDroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone going to Celebration V in Orlando this August? I'll be there all four days.

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wish. Too many Vacation days already eaten up this year.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just put on youtube this little video I made as an extra on my War Of The Stars DVD:

[youtube:hdnj547p]

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No offense... but, as a fluent French speaker and a great admirer of France, its people and culture, I say: French pop music? I'd rather kiss a Wookie! :razz: ;)

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
haha, 60's french pop music, yes.
Sung by France Gall. (she did better things after that in her career!)
The lyrics of that time usualy were pretty much candid and naive.

You can also hear the english version at the end of Death Proof (english title: chick habit)
boulevard-de-la-mort-tarantino-april-march-chick-habit.jpg

EDIT:
notice that Tarantino said that the french title of DEATH PROOF "Boulevard de la mort" sounds awesome and better than the original!

Ok, back to SW!

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TMBTM said:
I just put on youtube this little video I made as an extra on my War Of The Stars DVD:

[youtube:2jhojtq5]

Epic.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TMBTM said:
haha, 60's french pop music, yes.
Sung by France Gall. (she did better things after that in her career!)
The lyrics of that time usualy were pretty much candid and naive.

You can also hear the english version at the end of Death Proof (english title: chick habit)
boulevard-de-la-mort-tarantino-april-march-chick-habit.jpg
Now where have I seen this woman before? Oh yeah! The ot.com thread where we bid farewell to Diet Gaffer Tape and the Crane Bros...

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic. ... Post404308

theslime

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hahaha! Wonderful video, TMBTM.

PS: I love French pop from the 60s more than I love Star Wars. (For the record, I'm not French.)

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm really enjoying season 2 of The Clone Wars. Especially eps 5 battle of Point rain.
Nice to see the jedi and clones sweating and bleeding in war.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The MikeDouglas show July 20 1977 with Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford.
[youtube:216uj7jm]
[youtube:216uj7jm]

There are also parts 3 and 4 but the Star Wars actors are not the main guests in those other parts.

Top Bottom