• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
reave said:

Whoa. Somehow I didn't see this before. Thanks for sharing it, reave! It blows my mind to see behind-the-scenes footage that Lucasfilm doesn't have. :)

I must admit, though, the footage is a tad dull with no soundtrack. So I started listening to some John Williams tracks from RotJ while watching this to liven it up. :)

HardCorr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Didn't know where else to put this. Gave me a good laugh. Hope it does the same for others.

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, I saw this on twitter. I'm sure that a lot of people are gonna love this, but all of this anger people STILL have after 13 years is really something I could do without.

lpd

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nic Stiz said:
Yeah, I saw this on twitter. I'm sure that a lot of people are gonna love this, but all of this anger people STILL have after 13 years is really something I could do without.
Nic did you not see the Blu Rays from last year?

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Every second of that was more believable, better acted, and mercifully shorter (while hitting all the same story points) as the Anakin/Padme story.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was just thinking about this the other day, but I had forgotten the name of it! Too funny.

I love the notion that Jar Jar was created by the one player's annoying kid sister (if I'm remembering it right).

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jarjarrambo.jpg

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dark Horse Comics is publishing a new comic next year called Star Wars.

That's right. Just Star Wars.

The comic takes place immediately after the 1977 film. The main characters are Luke, Leia, Han, et al.

I cannot even begin to tell you how in favor of this I am. (But I'll try.) In recent years, the novels, comics and video games got bogged down with so much continuity that they weren't even fun to read (or play or whatever). Everything just got too far from the main source. I am very much in favor of a back-to-basics approach.

I am soooo looking forward to January now!

Here's the link to an article about it (with a cover by ALEX ROSS!): http://io9.com/5924736/

Top Bottom