• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Could it be from the Game of Thrones writers WITH with Rian Johnson directing?
Or is it official that Benioff and Weiss are DIRECTING those three announced movies and not just writting them?

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Collipso said:
it’s funny how on your first post you say “and apparently everyone still loves GoT” :D

Ha! At the time I wrote that, it still felt like an accurate statement. :p

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TomH1138 said:
Collipso said:
it’s funny how on your first post you say “and apparently everyone still loves GoT” :D

Ha! At the time I wrote that, it still felt like an accurate statement. :p

SillyParchedAlaskanhusky-size_restricted.gif

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^One demerit for using the wrong I care.

c1aaf2da334d6b4be167f0119ed85d77.jpg

wilhelm scream

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ivan Ortega's Last Jedi edit has FINALLY been released. I haven't watched it yet, but I will within the next few days.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wilhelm scream said:
Ivan Ortega's Last Jedi edit has FINALLY been released. I haven't watched it yet, but I will within the next few days.

Due to his choices that violate our rules, further discussion and promotion of his edit(s) should be moved off site.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
wilhelm scream said:

Due to his choices that violate our rules, further discussion and promotion of his edit(s) should be moved off site.

There are dumpsters off-site, right?

iridium_ionizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So time travel in Star Wars? I haven't seen these but I know it was in an episode of Rebels and in a newer SW comic book. Was there time travel ever in the Legends EU? I know that through the force (or old holocrons) someone could see the past, but it seems like traveling there is a step too far for Star Wars. Maybe okay if relegated to the new expanded universe, but I think it would be terrible to include in any movies. 

You know how TV shows create a "bible" when they start that is a loose overarching story structure and some governing rules. What are the rules for Star Wars? When does it get too far out and become some other kind of sci-fi OR fantasy? 

Smallville the TV show had "no flights, no tights" that pretty much held true until the series finale. 

The Reimagined Battlestar Galactica (2003) had "no aliens, no time travel."

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
iridium_ionizer said:
So time travel in Star Wars? I haven't seen these but I know it was in an episode of Rebels and in a newer SW comic book. Was there time travel ever in the Legends EU? I know that through the force (or old holocrons) someone could see the past, but it seems like traveling there is a step too far for Star Wars. Maybe okay if relegated to the new expanded universe, but I think it would be terrible to include in any movies. 

You know how TV shows create a "bible" when they start that is a loose overarching story structure and some governing rules. What are the rules for Star Wars? When does it get too far out and become some other kind of sci-fi OR fantasy? 

Smallville the TV show had "no flights, no tights" that pretty much held true until the series finale. 

I remember this old EU plot. It was difficult to follow. 

Luke and Han build and sell error-checking technology in their garage with the help of their droids R2D2 and C3PO. But when Luke and Han accidentally invent what they think is a time machine, Han builds a version capable of transporting a human and puts the device to the test in a storage unit. As the two friends obsess over their creation, they discover the dark consequences of their actions.

wilhelm scream

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
iridium_ionizer said:

As far as I can tell, this is the closest to time travel that Legends got:  https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Flow-walking

wilhelm scream

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
DigModiFicaTion said:
wilhelm scream said:

There are dumpsters off-site, right?

I have no idea what those mean. But I doubt I'll talk about it again. I watched the edit, and it was pretty disappointing. Your better off with the anti-cringe cut.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You won't talk about it again, since a moderator told you not to.

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe_Syzlak said:
I remember this old EU plot. It was difficult to follow. 

Luke and Han build and sell error-checking technology in their garage with the help of their droids R2D2 and C3PO. But when Luke and Han accidentally invent what they think is a time machine, Han builds a version capable of transporting a human and puts the device to the test in a storage unit. As the two friends obsess over their creation, they discover the dark consequences of their actions.

If I remember correctly, the title was makeup/paint-related or something.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
wilhelm scream said:

Top Bottom