• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:

1*z0ebspsApN8HHIiYk-AhVQ.gif

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If anybody can pull it off then Meryl can but why did they do this? I thought they had some clever plan to get around not have Leia. If they didn't then why didn't they hastily have Leia die in the scene where she dies and have Luke not die in the scene where he didn't have to die. Change all the mentions of Leia in the Ep9 script to Luke and it's done (Not that I didn't think Luke's death wasn't a brilliant sequence in TLJ).

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Disappointed by The Last Jedi?  Dreading Solo?  Lacking confidence in Episode IX?  Forget all of your troubles.  The real epic Star Battle has finally arrived!

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is it too late for Solo to go back to being a comedy? This latest trailer looks like a bad parody. They would honestly probably do better selling it as that.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I believe The Last Jedi was released on DVD/Blu Ray today. Prepare thyselves for an inexorable flood of edits, the likes of which this site has never seen... 

Ts4p92l.gif

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Again 10 days to wait to get the bluray in France...
(ah well, I already saw the good documentary on "yourcylinder")

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
I believe The Last Jedi was released on DVD/Blu Ray today. Prepare thyselves for an inexorable flood of edits, the likes of which this site has never seen... 

xkws38c.jpg

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
This is the Star Wars thread, not the poetry thread.

Does it fill thee with dread? 

Surely, Throw - thou hast forgotten, 
That Star Wars was, in truth, Shakespeare begotten:

Screenshot_2018_04_09_17_08_16_714.jpg

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
More Filoni? I'm out.

I agree about Filoni. It looks like this might be 2D though, which for some reason gives me some hope.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If it's anything like the tie fighter fan film it may end up being tolerable.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The most positive thing said so far about this anime project is “if it’s like a fan film it may be tolerable.” 

Damning praise.

Top Bottom