• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Have you heard of these misfits? Used to be a couple "Legends" comic series that has done many many things that are shown as coincidences in the movies, was actually done by these two.

This is a fantastic video explaining them:

Right now they seem to be canon as Ron Howard as somewhat confirmed their presence in Solo: A Star Wars Story:

One of them is seemingly played by Jon Kasdan, who is one of the screenwriters.

What do you think?

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
gazza said:

You do realize this is 10 years old, right?

It fact, it's so old, I used it in my first edit!

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You do realize this is 10 years old, right?

It fact, it's so old, I used it in my first edit!

[/quote]

i know its 10 years old mrFrink but it still makes me smile

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
o8q8j0z2ohtz.png

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
a clever video that uses clips from the films to suggest that the ghost of Qui-Gon was instrumental in the redemption of Vader.

At 20 minutes, it's a bit long for a YouTube short, but it's worth watching. Some of Liam Neeson's dialogue is taken from "Batman Begins" and from the "Taken" films.

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, this is from the infamous Jar Jar Abrams channel, isn’t it? Even when I thought I didn’t like The Force Awakens, what that channel keeps saying is too extreme and laughable.

Saying things like Kathleen Kennedy is a delusional SJW feminist and a traitor for not doing work with Lucas, accusing Spielberg for also betraying Lucas by suggesting Abrams to direct, calling Abrams and Kasdan uncreative hacks who intentionally destroyed Star Wars...

Absolutely ridiculous. Makes me sad to see so many people agreeing with him in the comments. Goes to show you how some fanboys take these kinds of things way too seriously. Some business decisions, unfortunate as it could be, have to be made sometimes. It’s just a movie, Jar Jar. Why you heff to be mad?

On the other hand, this clip is great, I love it. Mark Hamill is always awesome.

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you @"Masirimso17" for trying to make the prequel trilogy and Episode VII really stand out.  

Talking about prequels: who here has seen the documentary “The Prequels Strike Back: A Fan’s Journey”?  I got to see it only recently, and found it amazing.  The end was simply so emotional.

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe_Syzlak said:
Masirimso17 said:

I didn't click on it, but I'm going to assume this one is just the soundtrack?  :p

Ahahaha no :D IMO there is some good in all the Prequels, but of course the bad waaay outweighs the good. Especially Attack of the Clones

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
[VIDEO DELETED BY ADMIN]

star wars force awakens broken down

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pretty much stopped watching when he said Daisy Ridley's a terrible actress. Are you freaking serious? She was fantastic.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Every time someone says Daisy can't act I roll my eyes like Kitster.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
gazza said:

I clicked to a random point in the video and saw a picture of Abrams while this guy says "Jew Jew Binks"...
Yeah, I'm not going to put myself through watching that.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zamros said:
gazza said:

I clicked to a random point in the video and saw a picture of Abrams while this guy says "Jew Jew Binks"...
Yeah, I'm not going to put myself through watching that.

Just checked and that is rapidly followed by racism and then sexism. The guy also changed Jar Jar to stepping in a pile of "Icky icky Jew". Video deleted and video reported to youtube.

You are on thin ice @"gazza". Posting hateful content like this might be deemed okay in many dark corners of the web but not here. We will decide if further action needs to be taken and I'm sure it will be.

Thanks for the spotting that Zamros.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hbomberguy already made a pretty good rebuttal to these alt-right idiots:

If FinxPoe happens, entire island nations will be sunk by the amount of crying these twats will do... I really want FinxPoe to happen, you guys <3

tumblr_o2kfyoJsMF1v3ahwwo1_1280.jpg

Top Bottom