• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
gazza, from most of the images and gifs you've been posting, it seems like you might have just discovered the internet.

cea.jpg

TM2YC said:
TVs Frink said:
gazza, from most of the images and gifs you've been posting, it seems like you might have just discovered the internet.

cea.jpg

cea.jpg

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
gazza said:

I've got a very bad feeling about this......

*Spoiler alert*
This just in. Snoke's true identity has been revealed. He is Christopher Pike.
captain-pike.jpg

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
gazza said:

I've got a very bad feeling about this......

*Spoiler alert*
This just in. Snoke's true identity has been revealed. He is Christopher Pike.
captain-pike.jpg

Is that davros cousin haha

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
First, I'm not totally sure where to put this. I'm not a fan editor so I didn't think I should put it in ideas. 

On a musician's forum I frequent, people are discussing Star Wars because of the new trailer. Someone brought up the ring theory nonsense to which I gave my usual reply that I believe, while Lucas clearly wanted some "rhyming,"

n5Wg8Y.gif

That ring theory goes way too far. But even if it were exactly what Lucas was going for, it doesn't excuse the prequels being shitty films. All that said, I posited that Lucas was more going for a Godfather 2 type of parallel more than any ring theory. Which made me think, has anyone ever done a massive edit intercutting the two trilogies Godfather 2 style? I think it would be an interesting experiment at the very least.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe_Syzlak said:
Has anyone ever done a massive edit intercutting the two trilogies Godfather 2 style? I think it would be an interesting experiment at the very least.

That's a really good idea. If I wasn't already preoccupied with Spidey, I'd jump on it. I would also be very interested if someone has already done this.

You could cut out TPM (Of course). Cut from Obi-Wan saying "Before the dark times, before the empire." to Attack of the Clones, then back and forth. Have the RotS Sidious reveal coincide with the ESB Vader reveal, then we continue to inter-cut between the two.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:

The funniest part about this is that one can watch the whole movie and never find out what Palps' one weird trick is, just like one can read a clickbait article and never find what you came there for in the first place.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The new poster is beautiful IMO...

star-wars-the-last-jedi-poster-700x1037.jpg

Some fans are claiming it looks like Vader (kinda reachin')...

DLvNSG5UQAEVWHp.jpg

xstarwars-the-last-jedi-poster-alter.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kDJ-FInwOa.jpg

...but another fan put that idea into perspective...

Lm00yLw.jpg

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
my prediction: the last Jedi is a female ewok trained by Luke. . .

one of his former lovers.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If it wasn't already the last season, those two episodes of Rebels would have made me quit watching. That was... Just atrocious

Top Bottom