• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
addiesin said:
^ Darth "Spider Devil" Maul, by Todd McFarlane and John Peters.

Is it weird that I'm mostly just interested in why the horns are so much longer?

I'd like to think the answer is akin to a seedy potato or carrot. They grow little start nubs over time. Did he end up filing them down? I do the watch TCW or Rebels so I have no idea.

No idea, I don't really watch those shows either.

Just thought I'd ruin my joke by explaining it. Todd MacFarlane, creator of Spawn, also has a company that creates really detailed, grotesque action figures. John Peters was the producer who insisted Superman Lives and Wild Wild West had a giant spider.

Neither actually worked on the design of Darth Maul that was posted. That I know of.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I must admit, this is a badass story scene:

Palps programming a holographic droid to demand the galaxy burn if he's killed? That's pretty freakin' spooky.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
Gaith said:

Honestly, why can't we get cgi shows like this instead of Filoni's clone wars and rebels....

tenor.gif

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I suppose my generation are gamers and so we only get that medium and the show is to catch the up and coming money feed. Perhaps if Star Trek Discovery does well Star Wars will see a market for for the older generation on tv...

Anyway, I was looking for an image rebuttal of Jabba eating money and found this: https://vegasmike.deviantart.com/art/Star-Wars-Moment-2-612626292 Description below the photo
star_wars_moment_2_by_vegasmike-da4qph0.jpg

"This image is my submission for the ILM Art Department Star Wars Challenge. The object was to create a new story moment using the original designs from Star Wars IV-VI. My new story moment was:  Leia has come to Jabba's palace to rescue Han. When negotiations fail she finds herself face to face with the Rancor. After evading his moves she manages to climb up his back. She places her hand upon the Rancor's head and uses the force to take control of the Rancor's mind. The Rancor destroys the cage leading to Jabba's throne room and grabs him from his toppling throne. The Rancor lets out a roar at his former master and then bites his head off, throwing the body to the floor. Leia then uses the Rancor to make her escape."

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
DigModiFicaTion said:
Gaith said:

Honestly, why can't we get hand-drawn shows like this instead of Filoni's clone wars and rebels....
TM2YC said:

That took that guy a couple years from what I understand, but do you think Disney would actually do it?

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That was posted quite a while back already.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I happily welcome reposts of the seagulls video. Fucking brilliant.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
gazza said:
what about this one with the finger puppets

Also posted already.  But I'm sure Throw will enjoy it.  In his advancing age, his memory is not what it used to be.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
gazza said:
what about this one with the finger puppets

Also posted already.  But I'm sure Throw will enjoy it.  In his advancing age, his memory is not what it used to be.

Didn't I make a DVD with that? What day is today?

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
gazza, from most of the images and gifs you've been posting, it seems like you might have just discovered the internet.

Top Bottom