• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
(Spoiler'd for one use of the mf-word)

C'maaaaan Frink! An mf-bomb is just par for the course with prequel memes!

wLgF3_JKISXS-5eKa6S7XKywpU526fxucO0U6loYBrc.jpg

R1wF8IcylhDEXEZL_gNqj42UsAmjdAv1MIFLRi5UEZ8.jpg

pzTNu1Uyupr9Bloi8tNUfujIHZDoXqtkCyd8k0pBy08.png

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well gee, thanks.

NSFW tags added.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
There are so many distracting things about that.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well this is pretty impressive. Blender can produce some pretty good looking stuff. I'd put this up against any of the official LEGO Star Wars videos.

[align=center]

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Masirimso17 said:
HelloGreedo(video) "Should the Star Wars Prequels be remade, NO!"

Does that include fanediting them too?   :p

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
Masirimso17 said:
HelloGreedo(video) "Should the Star Wars Prequels be remade, NO!"

Does that include fanediting them too?   :p

I don't think so. Fan editing only creates alternate versions of the same film. Not at all the same as completely replacing what a lot of people love, with something completely different.

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Masirimso17 said:
what a lot of people love

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I know it's a minority, but they exist.

Actually I'm in the middle.

Another reason why Disney can't replace the prequels is because a huge part of their canon is based on the prequels. They can't just wipe them all to Legends... Can they? I guess if Disney really wanted it, after GL passes away (because they can't do it when he's alive), they could brand them and so much of new canon that deals with the Prequels (even Rebels, and then Rogue One as well unless they use the same cast) as Legends. But they won't do that. Etc. Etc. You know what I mean. Sorry if I'm being a killjoy.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've said it before... Disney will be making at least one SW movie a year, from now until our sun goes supernova, so yes, sooner or later they will remake the prequels, remake the OT and create a Lobot origins movie.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It would be interesting to see a live action troopers show, like IMPs or Troopers. Or a live action Rebels show. I just can't stand these terrible cgi shows. Star Wars needs more non lightsaber options.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It will be called the "Star Wars Quatum Universe" where everything that can happen DOES happen, because science.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
I've said it before... Disney will be making at least one SW movie a year, from now until our sun goes supernova, so yes, sooner or later they will remake the prequels, remake the OT and create a Lobot origins movie.

It will be called the "Star Wars Quatum Universe" where everything that can happen DOES happen, because science.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
It would be interesting to see a live action troopers show, like IMPs or Troopers. Or a live action Rebels show. I just can't stand these terrible cgi shows. Star Wars needs more non lightsaber options.

Agree on all counts. I hate the current/recent shows for many reasons. Mostly though, I'm just sick of the damn Clone Wars era. It's all bullshit.

Everything we've seen so far in Star Wars film/TV has been from the perspective of the good guys. It would be really refreshing to see something from the side of the Empire. A troopers film could be really cool.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
While I agree that I don't think the prequels should be remade (Extensive fanediting is fair game, ofc :D), not sure I agree with this guy's line of thinking.

"People love X so it shouldn't be remade" could be applied to literally anything. The reason things are remade is precisely BECAUSE people love them. We've been adapting and re-writing works of literature, literally since the first stories were told.

As for a TV show based on the villains, I can't help but imagine Cumberbatch painted blue.

EDIT: Season 4 of Rebels is going to be its last. Happy @"ThrowgnCpr"? :p

Top Bottom