• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A year old now but I don't remember seeing it posted before...another Bad Lip Reading music video.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
giphy.gif

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ That's kind of a loaded post, lol. Does this mean he'll get strangled by his victims?

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This youtube editor 'Tom F' recently uploaded an outstanding modern-style trailer for ESB...

If Disney does ever decide to release a restored OT back into cinemas, they should just go with this guys work and save their money :cool: .

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I guess it's supposed to be so bad it's good?

I guess?

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Funny idea but it also makes you appreciate how much music, sound, directing and performance matter in a scene. Even without all the fancy expensive CGI, the scene still has almost the same emotional impact. It's not important what Rey is seeing, just that she is seeing something that is extraordinary to her.

emanswfan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Some neat excerpts from a panel at Celebration yesterday showing off some of the newly archived footage from the original film.  Seeing this kinda stuff after so many years seems magical to me.
Hopefully there will be an official upload of this full panel within the next week or so since that is what they did for other panels that were not live streamed.

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
emanswfan said:
Some neat excerpts from a panel at Celebration yesterday showing off some of the newly archived footage from the original film.  Seeing this kinda stuff after so many years seems magical to me.

This is magic.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well this is tremendous fun...

A kind of B&W 50s style serial could be edited to accompany the voices, if only the audio wasn't in terrible quality and the audience wasn't in the mix.

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Whoa.  It's really weird to hear the word "Sith" spoken in the Original Trilogy.  Surprised that George never put that back into any of the Special Editions.  And heh.  "Cosmic Force".  I hope this material gets officially released to the public.  Lots of editing potential.

Top Bottom