• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Our Princess has gone.  Become One with the Force.  She will be greatly missed.  The Force Will Be With Her, Always.

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
R.I.P., Carrie. I just found out about her passing a short while ago, simply because I'd randomly decided to check my Facebook feed. I can't believe she's gone. I'd thought "Well, they'd managed to save her. She'll pull through." I just can't even...

What's weird, for me, is I'd never even considered myself to be a big fan of her - or of Star Wars in general. Yeah, I've seen all of the movies (except Rogue One), some even in the theater, and I even watched that Ewoks cartoon series back in the '80s, but I was never a super-fan, and I don't own a single piece of Star Wars merchandise. So why is her death affecting me so much? I guess it's because, the more than I read about her, the more that I realize "Damn, she had some tough battles and personal demons, but she was also so damn inspiring." And she'll continue to be.

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have lots of thoughts concerning the TFA and RO movies, but the recent tragic loss of Carrie Fisher has put me off going into any of them for the time being.  L8wrtr did a very nice job of summing things up in his 'Farewell, Princess' write-up in the Front Page News section, by the way.  It's gonna be a very bittersweet feeling seeing her in the next sequel, and I look forward to what her character will be up to in that.

But for now, Happy New Year everyone! :)

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If anybody else wants to spend their Saturday night crying, smiling and laughing HBO put up its documentary 'Bright Lights' starring Carrie and Debbie. It's great and very touching.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
RkNa6Mb.jpg

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Friend, I would not post anything like that for the time being.
An age of shadows extends.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:

"Meesa a very, very, very good boss. Some say I'm the best boss. Now I don't know but that's what people are telling meesa. It really  is true that I am amazing, believe meesa. Other bosses aren't really very smart people.  Anyway, my friend, who by the way happens to be a Jedi, told meesa I'm very very VERY terrific. It's going to be great. We're going to build a sea wall and the Naboo are going to pay for it."

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vultural said:
Friend, I would not post anything like that for the time being.
An age of shadows extends.

I don't get it.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The man has no sense of humor.
He holds grudges.
His reach is now longer.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink, one of the most overrated posters at Fanedit.org, doesn't know me but attacked last night on the boards. He is a...

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vultural said:
The man has no sense of humor.
He holds grudges.
His reach is now longer.

While I laughed at the pic, I gotta agree. Remember when Erdoğan arrested a man for comparing him to Smeagol?

Honestly I don't know how these kinds of things works in America but from what I know of Trump he wouldn't take this lightly.

Don't know how he would discover this here but still...

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can't even tell which of you are serious.

Except for Moe.  I LOL'd.

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
I can't even tell which of you are serious.

Except for Moe.  I LOL'd.

You're the boss. Again, I did like the pic ;)

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe_Syzlak said:
TV's Frink, one of the most overrated posters at Fanedit.org, doesn't know me but attacked last night on the boards. He is a...

Didn't understand this until I saw the Golden Globe speech and Trump's tweet. Hilarious  :D

In hindsight I realize that what I said previously probably doesn't work the same way in America.

Sorry for the inconvienience.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Masirimso17 said:
Moe_Syzlak said:

Didn't understand this until I saw the Golden Globe speech and Trump's tweet. Hilarious  :D

In hindsight I realize that what I said previously probably doesn't work the same way in America.

Ha! I imagine it seemed I was being petty and childish to you. Even for an Internet message board.

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe_Syzlak said:
Masirimso17 said:
Moe_Syzlak said:

Ha! I imagine it seemed I was being petty and childish to you. Even for an Internet message board.

Not really, I just didn't understand it out of context :D

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:

Are you going to go back to The Ridiculous Menace and dub Boss Nass with Trump? Because THAT deserves 10/10 across the board  :D

Top Bottom