• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SW - Star Wars

I would be really surprised if the deleted scenes on this release didn't have the timecodes.

A doc about the prequels....hopefully better than the prequels...  :p LOL
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGyv85zitYg[/video]

Omg seriously?! I think the need to defend the prequels is almost more unhinged than the over-the-top prequel haters. The problem wasn't that there weren't enough miniatures or that there wasn't symbolism; it was that, for most people, they simply weren't well made films.

Was that AngryJoe's evil and/or deranged older mirror-universe clone from the future at the end?

Moe_Syzlak said:
Omg seriously?! I think the need to defend the prequels is almost more unhinged than the over-the-top prequel haters.

Almost?  Try "more."  There's nothing wrong with hating bad movies that could have been really good if only the director didn't live in an echo chamber.

Wait, wait… Is this _that_ Star Wars Prequel Fan documentary which needed to be kickstarteda good while back?!  This is awesome! I just can’t wait to see it, having always been myself a Star Wars prequel supporter, wether or not they were good films or not.

Canon Editor said:
having always been myself a Star Wars prequel supporter, wether or not they were good films or not.

200_s.gif

TVs Frink said:
Canon Editor said:
having always been myself a Star Wars prequel supporter, wether or not they were good films or not.

200_s.gif

What I mean is I have always loved them as Star Wars, as being integral to the mythos and George Lucas’ vision, having also all the flaws they had.

His "vision" has changed so much over the years, there's actually no such thing.

Hardbackyoyo said:
I still encourage you all to watch it. You might learn something.

I'll watch it but I'll save it for when I need a laugh to cheer me up.

I encourage everyone to take college level courses in lieu of watching the documentary. At least then it's guaranteed you WILL learn something.

You can call a turd gold all you want, but that won't make it any shinier.

TM2YC said:
Hardbackyoyo said:

It's not a movie to laugh at. It asks you to just look at the prequels from a certain point of view. Please at least take it seriously.

Hardbackyoyo said:
TM2YC said:
Hardbackyoyo said:

It's not a movie to laugh at. It asks you to just look at the prequels from a certain point of view. Please at least take it seriously.

Not possible.

Hardbackyoyo said:
It asks you to just look at the prequels from a certain point of view.

...from within large concrete bunkers some thirty-seven miles away from the TV, whilst the documentary itself plays by remote control from within a heavily insulated spaceship which stays in orbit around the planet, or more frequently around a completely different planet?

Back
Top Bottom