• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SW - Star Wars

Don't think this has been posted before, a tribute to the now Star Wars Legends bookverse....

^ LOL'd at the shot from Judge Dredd. I always thought that was a crib from ROTJ.

New on the official channel...

No mention of a commentary but a "full-length" documentary sounds ace.

Damn, I only saw it at the cinema last weekend (For the sixth time :-D) and it's already nearly out?!

other sources have stated there isn't a commentary. Also, it looks like the deleted scenes might have a timecode and framing guidelines. That will be tough for editors wanting to utilize the footage.

bionicbob said:
Don't think this has been posted before, a tribute to the now Star Wars Legends bookverse....

Wow, that was crazy good! The voiceover from Don Lafontaine really put it over the top.

Yay, posted 5 days ago, Mark Hamill addressing the Oxford Union debating society...

Was just about to post that video. The other "TM" beat me to it!

Already posted in the TFA ideas thread.

Who's bright idea was it to have the inquisitors flying around with helicopter lightsabers on Rebels? There's no way a lightsaber has the needed lift to pull that off. And stop making the lightsabers bend every time someone swings them, that's also not how things work. Beyond that and hyperspace surfing whales, I really love this show.

Rogue-theX said:
Who's bright idea was it to have the inquisitors flying around with helicopter lightsabers on Rebels? There's no way a lightsaber has the needed lift to pull that off. And stop making the lightsabers bend every time someone swings them, that's also not how things work. Beyond that and hyperspace surfing whales, I really love this show.

This seasons started strong, but the second half has been a bit lackluster. The hyperspace whales was really lame.

I guess Star Wars didn't want to feel left out since Star Trek and Doctor Who both had whales :p

ThrowgnCpr said:
I guess Star Wars didn't want to feel left out since Star Trek and Doctor Who both had whales :p

REPORTED TO THE NEW OWNERS

For the two of you who haven't seen TFA, don't click on this link...
Mark Hamill: "I have dialogue?"

he's 1/4 ewok. you can tell by the eyes.

uUWSB0z.jpg

see it now, believe it later.

hadouken-photography-ideas.jpg

f2ad5eb4b94f11e2803822000ae90265_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom