• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

slekyr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Didn't know whether to put this in Awesome YouTube videos or here but anyways, enjoy.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Very cool! Though I wonder how long it'll be before someone fan-edits in a more traditional Star Wars-y score. :p

I do not know what to make of the below image. I have stared at it for hours now, but no comprehension or sense of closure has yet come. I barely even want to eat, unless it's radishes dipped in Grey Poupon. I think I may be going mad:

(you've been warned!)
Star-Wars-meets-Muppets-and-Sesame-Street-12.jpg

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Feeling a bit fuzzy on your Star War knowledge? Tuvok is here to give you a four-fingered hand!

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Superb! What made it even better was that they didn't use the SE as a source for those clips

Ken Poirier

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I recently transferred the original Star Wars VHS (THX Sound Edition) to digital for a preservation project I'm working on. When I was watching it in real time it all happened so fast. I thought it seemed ambivalent. After reviewing my digitized footage you can see Han did in dead shoot first.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The earlier releases (Laserdisc, etc) show the same footage. There's no ambivalence here. Lucas probably tried to keep it 'clean' originally so he threw some smoke effects on there? It's pretty obvious Han was the only one to pull the trigger. The smoke, I guess, is coming from a combination of Han's gun and Greedo's stomach.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is this thread a joke I'm not getting?

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Or maybe we're just old TM2YC?
The kids grew up with Han shooting second.
We grew up with the real Han! :)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
WTF? This does not warrant its own thread in the Movies forum...which is for, you know, actual movies.

Threads merged.

Top Bottom